The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) laid first of the two 40.
What does MMRDA stand for?
MMRDA stands for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of MMRDA in our Acronym Attic
- Max-Min Rate Control Algorithm
- Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft
- Mid-Missouri Radio Control Association (radio control flyers; Columbia, MO)
- Modified Medical Research Council Dyspnea Scale (breathing)
- Mini Moto Racing Club of Ireland
- Maximum Magnitude Rate of Decline (astrophysics)
- Mines and Minerals Regulation and Development (India)
- Minnesota Men's Roller Derby
- Mismatched Related Donor
- Multipurpose Miniaturized Radiac Device
- Mean Magnitude of Relative Error
- Magnetic Media Reporting and Electronic Filing
- Mobility Management Registration
- Marine Mammal Rescue Foundation
- Marshfield Medical Research Foundation
- Maya Mountain Research Farm (Belize)
- Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- Music Maker Relief Foundation, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Marine Mammal Research Group (Macquarie University; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BKC has been developed by Shirke Group on a plot allotted by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
In the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) comprising eight municipal corporations, nine municipal councils and 1,000 villages of Thane and Raigad districts, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has undertaken various projects.
Byline: Infrastructure Today Bureaucratese There is urgency on the part of the government towards the infrastructure transformation agenda Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is responsible for the development of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) and its rapidly growing hinterland.
This may not look like an enormous sum, since the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority signed a deal yesterday with the Transport for London for the development of a 150-km metro network in the city requiring an investment of $40 billion for transport and civic infrastructure.
It is a Joint Venture company formed by Reliance Energy Ltd, a Reliance ADA Group company, Veolia Transport, France and Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).