Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk told The Oregonian newspaper in Portland that his office is investigating allegations against Louis Beres, 70.
What does MCDA stand for?
MCDA stands for Multnomah County District Attorney (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCDA
We have 40 other meanings of MCDA in our Acronym Attic
- Minneapolis Community Development Association
- Minnesota Career Development Association
- Minnesota Choral Directors Association
- Mission Critical Domain Administrator (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Missouri Choral Directors Association
- Mono-Chorionic Di-Amniotic (twins)
- Morris County Dance Academy (Oak Ridge, New Jersey)
- Morris County Dart Association (New Jersey)
- Multiple Criteria Decision Aid
- Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association
- McDonnell Douglas Aircraft
- Modified Crohn's Disease Activity Index
- Mason County Drug Abuse Prevention (Shelton, WA; Public Health and Social Services)
- Marine Corps Deployment Action Team
- Master Calibration Database
- Material Control Database
- Mayo County Development Board (Ireland)
- Medical Care Data Base (Maryland)
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multnomah County, Oregon In 1990, the Multnomah County district attorney began exploring ways in which the services of his office could augment Portland's community policing effort.
However, she said she expects Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk soon will file a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the Legislature hamstringing the court system with budget cuts that take away legal rights of criminal defendants, victims and the state.