A business license fee that contributes to the general revenue stream for the city of Portland has been in effect since 1854; a Multnomah County business income tax was adopted in 1976 and helps to pay for libraries, the sheriff's office, jail and juvenile justice programs, and social and health services.
What does MCBIT stand for?
MCBIT stands for Multnomah County Business Income Tax (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Minnesota Christian Broadcasters Inc.
- Missoula Community Business Incubator
- Monarch Community Bancorp Inc.
- Montgomery College Biotechnology Institute
- Motoring Club Barbados Inc.
- Marion County Building Industry Association (Florida, USA)
- Midwest Computer Brokers, Inc. (Walford, IA)
- Massey Center for Business Innovation and Development (Robert Morris University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Marine Corps Combat Identification Program
- Montreal Consortium for Brain Imaging Research (McGill University; Canada)
- Marine Corps Bases Japan
- Master Certified Barbecue Judge (Kansas City Barbecue Society; Kansas City, MO)
- Mean Copies Between Jam (copiers and printers)
- Mechanically Controllable Break Junction
- Maryland Collegiate Baseball League (National Amateur Baseball Federation)
- Microbiology and Cell Biology
- Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory (Salk Institute; California)
- Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids
- Magnetostatically Controlled Bianisotropic Material
- Master's Certificate in Business Management (university degree)