Sixteen-row multislice computed tomography in infants with double aortic arch.
What does MSCT stand for?
MSCT stands for Multislice Computed Tomography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSCT
We have 18 other meanings of MSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Science in Control Systems Engineering (Oklahoma State University; Stillwater, OK)
- Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools
- Master of Scientific Studies
- Maryland Society for Clinical Social Work, Inc.
- Master of Science in Communication and Computer Network Technology (Assumption University of Thailand; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Mechanical Sidewall Coring Tool (mining tool)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
- Most Significant Change Technique
- Multiple Source Correlator Tracker (military command and control)
- multislice spiral computed tomography
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Master of Science in Career and Technical Education
- Master of Science Technology
- Meteorological Satellite Center Technical Note (documentation)
- Message Center
- Mennonite Savings and Credit Union (Ontario, Canada)
- Metropolitan Services Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
- Money Spinner Credit Union (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secondary post-traumatic enophthalmos: High-resolution magnetic resonance imaging compared with multislice computed tomography in postoperative orbital volume measurement.
Spiral and Multislice Computed Tomography of the Body.
Multislice computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging for the assessment of reperfused acute myocardial infarction.
Arbab-Zadeh will share background, methods, results and conclusions associated with the multi-center international prospective trial comparing coronary multislice computed tomography (MSCT) to conventional coronary angiography (CCA).
SUMMARY Multislice computed tomography coronary angiography is emerging as a reliable non-invasive method for the assessment of coronary artery disease, coronary anatomy and cardiac function.
Key words: Left bundle branch block, coronary angiography, multislice computed tomography, specificity, sensitivity, diagnostic accuracy OZET Amac: Koroner arter hastaligina eslik eden sol dal bloklu (LBBB) hastalarda noninvazif tani yontemleri yeterli veri saglamamaktadir.
Evaluation of plaque texture by means of multislice computed tomography in patients with acute coronary syndrome and stable angina.