The Army has a nascent program called Future Vertical Lift, formerly known as the Joint Multirole Helicopter.
What does MH stand for?
MH stands for Multirole Helicopter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MH
We have 52 other meanings of MH in our Acronym Attic
- Mostly Harmless
- Mostly Harmless (Douglas Adams book)
- Mount Hood (Washington)
- Mount Hyjal (World of Warcraft)
- Mountyhall (role-playing game)
- Movable Head
- Mulier Honesta (Latin: Virtuous Lady, epigraphy)
- Multiple Handicaps
- Multiply Halfword (IBM)
- Munitions Handler
- Mystic Heroes (video game)
- Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
- Mine Hunter/Killer
- Man-hours/Maintenance Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oct 11, 2011 Army will defer work on multirole helicopter for budget reasons Increased pressure to rein in its budget has prompted the Army to defer work on the Joint Multi-Role Helicopter until about 2030.
He specifically mentioned the Joint Multirole Helicopter and the Joint Airlift Aircraft programs.
It has also been selected by PZL-Swidnik to equip the W-3 Sokol multirole helicopter.
Sikorsky has bid on a contract to study the feasibility and concepts for the Joint Multirole Helicopter program.
AgustaWestland is offering the TUHP 149, a multirole helicopter designed for the Turkish requirement.