The company -- already owning 14 ro-ro multipurpose ships named Jolly because of their high commercial operation flexibility -- designed in-house the technological advanced systems and ensured Diamante and other vessels in the fleet were environmentally friendly.
What does MPS stand for?
MPS stands for Multipurpose Ship
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPS
We have 710 other meanings of MPS in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Platform System
- Multi Program Support
- Multi-Page Signal
- Multi-Phase System
- Multi-Processor Specification
- Multicultural Programs and Services (various locations)
- Multiple Parallel Synthesis
- Multiple Personality Syndrome
- Multiple Power Source
- Multiple Protective Structure
- Municipal Police Service (various locations)
- Murata Power Solutions (electronics; various locations)
- Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Musicians Placement Service
- My Profile Space
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Study (cardiology)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Patriotic Salvation Movement (Chad)
- Mission Planning System III
Samples in periodicals archive:
This capability is essential because the Mistral class is a multipurpose ship design that can conduct amphibious operations; evacuation and disaster relief operations; flagship and command and control of a multinational force; and transportation for troops and freight.
The Scan Bothnia is a multipurpose ship capable of both lift-on/lift-off and roll-on/roll-off operations.