Finally, two of the most important niches for the contraceptive development agenda include male methods and multipurpose prevention technologies (MPTs) that prevent both pregnancy and STIs, including HIV.
What does MPT stand for?
MPT stands for Multipurpose Prevention Technologies (reproductive health)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPT
We have 248 other meanings of MPT in our Acronym Attic
- Movimento Partido da Terra
- Moyenne Pondérée Dans Le Temps (French)
- Mud Pulse Telemetry (drilling engineering)
- Multi-Protocol Translator (ATM networks)
- Multi-Purpose Testware (MTS Systems Corporation)
- Multi-Purpose Tool (oil drilling)
- Multilateral Preparatory Talks (Conference on Security and Co-operation)
- Multimedia Phone Tool
- Multiple Pure Tone (noise)
- Multipoint-to-Point (algorithm)
- Multistate Performance Test (National Conference of Bar Examiners)
- Munich Personality Test
- Murugappa Polytechnic (Chennai, India)
- Music Production and Technology (University of Hartford; Connecticut)
- Music Production and Technology (various schools)
- Mutual Protection Trust (insurance; Cooperative of American Physicians)
- MyPicTales (website)
- Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (US Navy)
- Multi-Purpose Tracer - Self Destruct
- Main Propulsion Test Article (NASA space shuttle)