323 supports numerous configurations including Gateway, Gatekeeper and Multipoint Control unit, which supports the Multipoint Controller and Multipoint Processor functions.
What does MP stand for?
MP stands for Multipoint Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MP
We have 205 other meanings of MP in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Purpose (military ammunition: incorporating elements of fragmentation, incendiary, high explosive, and armor piercing; aka Raufoss type)
- Multicast Protocol
- Multilink Point-To-Point Protocol
- Multilink Protocol
- Multimedia Projector (various locations)
- Multinational Publication
- Multipartite (virus scanners)
- Multiple Path
- Multiple Personality
Samples in periodicals archive:
323 terminals, it may be necessary to also include a multipoint processor (MP).
Nasdaq: RVSN), the leading provider of award-winning, industry-standard products and technology for real-time voice and video communication over IP, and Vsys, a leading provider of innovative softswitch solutions for both intelligent networks (IN) and IP telephony, today announced a carrier-grade solution for VoIP conferencing applications that integrates RADVision's new Multipoint Processor (MP) Conferencing Platform with Vsys' softswitch solution.