2 of its videoconferencing Multipoint Conferencing Unit (MCU), having upped the bandwidth capacity and implemented support for two new video standards.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Multipoint Conferencing Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCU
We have 152 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Monitor Controller Unit (Hekimian)
- Monitored Care Unit
- Mother and Child Unit
- Motor Control Unit
- Mouvement Circulaire Uniforme (French)
- Movement Coordination Unit (US FEMA)
- Multi-Chip Unit
- Multi-Compo Unit (MTO&E composite unit with AC, ARNG, and USAR personnel)
- Multi-Conference Unit
- Multiplex Control Unit
- Multipoint Control Unit
- Mutual Credit Union
- Middlesex County Utility Authority (New Jersey)
- Missouri Credit Union Association (trade association)
- Movimiento Circular Uniformemente Acelerado (Spanish: Uniformly Accelerated Circular Motion)
- Michigan Center for Urban African American Aging Research
- Marine Corps Uniform Board
- Model Credit Union Building (methodology)
- Medina County University Center (University of Akron; Medina, OH)
- Michigan Construction Users Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school district turned to Lucent's Enterprise Networks Group and its MultiPoint Conferencing Unit (MCU), a videoconferencing bridging solution.