Its products--which include anti-infection drugs, chemotherapy drugs, and critical care treatments used to stabilize cardiac conditions like blood clotting and arrhythmia--consist of more than 20 ready-to-use pre-filled syringes, single and multiple-dose vials, and pre-mix bags.
What does MDV stand for?
MDV stands for Multiple-Dose Vials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDV
We have 56 other meanings of MDV in our Acronym Attic
- Master Diver (US Navy designation)
- Master Donor Virus
- Material Obligation Validation
- McMurdo Dry Valleys (snow-free valleys; Antarctica)
- Medical, Dental, Vision (healthcare benefits)
- Medizinischer Dienst des Verkehrswesens (DDR)
- Mesenteric Drained Viscera
- Mobile Digital Video (various organizations)
- Momentum Density Vector (electromagnetics)
- Multi-Drive Version
- Multivariate Data Visualization
- Marek's Disease Virus Serotype 1 (skin tumor)
- Marek's Disease Virus Type 1
- Medical Digital Videos 1 (healthcare video production)
- Maryland Department of Veteran Affairs
- Mashie Design Visual Audio (hardware)
- Michigan Distributors & Vendors Association
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (St. Paul, MN)
- Medie Distanze Vestiboli Centrali (Italian railway)
- Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, the FDA announced that Baxter had stopped making multiple-dose vials of heparin because of an increase in reports of severe allergic reactions in patients receiving bolus injections of the company's heparin.
prompted the company in February to temporarily stop manufacturing multiple-dose vials of heparin, the Food and Drug Administration announced.
Baxter agreed to temporarily halt the manufacture of the drug in the multiple-dose vials associated with the reactions, the FDA said.