In Kamb's report in the April 15 SCIENCE, he has named this gene Multiple Tumor Suppressor 1.
What does MTS1 stand for?
MTS1 stands for Multiple Tumor Suppressor 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multi Tasking Staff (exam; Staff Selection Commission; India)
- Multi Trailer System
- Multi-Spectral Targeting System
- Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
- Multi-Threaded Server
- Multichannel Television Sound
- Multiservice Transport Switch (Telabs)
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- Music Theory Society (various locations)
- My Teenage Stride (band)
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 2
- Marine Transportation Security Act (Canada)
- Master Teachers by Satellite for Afghanistan (educational program)
- Master Transit Services Agreement (Fluxys; Belgium)
- McCandless Township Sanitary Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Medical Tourism Association of South Africa
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia (Madison, TN)
- Military Training Specific Allotment
- Minnesota Transport Services Association
- Multi Technical Services Arnhem (Arnhem, The Netherlands)