An optical fiber as thin as a human hair can handle multiple transmissions simultaneously at speeds of more than 10G bit/sec.
What does MULTX stand for?
MULTX stands for Multiple Transmission
This definition appears very rarely
- Distributed Multisite Manufacturing Quality Management
- Multimedia Exposure Assessment Model
- the Possible Multiple Routes for A Single Beam of Energy
- Multimedia Integrated Workstations
- Multi-Level Tree for Online Packet Statistics (Internet protection program)
- Multimedia Office Server
- Multiple Unit Link Test & Operational Training System
- Multiple Units Link 11 Test and Operational Training System
- Mobile Universal Link Translator System
- Murine Leukemia Virus
- Mixed-Use Live/Work (land zoning)
- Memphis Urban League Young Professionals (Memphis, TN)
- Milwaukee Urban League Young Professionals (Wisconsin)
- Maharishi University of Management
- Managing Uncertainty in Medicine
- Manned and Unmanned (US Army)
- Mapserver Users Meeting
- Mass United Movement (South Africa)
- Maximum Useful Magnification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The equipment allows communications to be shuttled quickly across multiple transmission lines, increasing efficiency and reducing the risk from air attack.
MultiService Networking Infrastructure products and cabling to support the simultaneous, real-time transmission of voice, data and video via multiple transmission protocols.
The AX/4000 is a multiport system that can test multiple transmission technologies simultaneously at speeds up to 10 Gbps, and can now connect to core routers, optical switches, DWDM and OXC equipment using this alternative to OC-192c.
FLEX allows multiple transmission speeds ranging from 1,200 to 6,400 bits per second.
Having the fax built into the computer provides other conveniences: It's easy to program a system to fax at any time of the day or night (saving toll charges), and names and phone numbers can be stored for multiple transmissions.