In efforts to create useful gadgets from the semiconductor layer cakes called multiple quantum well structures, researchers have already fashioned miniature lasers and optical switches that route information riding on light beams.
What does MQWS stand for?
MQWS stands for Multiple Quantum Well Structures
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Message Queuing Telemetry Transport
- Million QUality Improvements Per Second
- McGill-Queen's University Press
- Melaleuca Quinquenervia Viridiflora (broad-leafed paperbark tree)
- Minimum Quarterly Volume (contracts)
- Manufacturers Qualification and Validation Program, Inc. (Nationwide Insurance Company)
- Mary Queen of the World
- Metallic Quantum Well (physics)
- Multiple Quantum Well