They cover fundamental properties, optical properties, electrical transport properties, surface properties and Schottky contacts, native point defects and doping, the spectral identification of impurities and native defects, the vapor transport growth of ZnO substrates and the homo-epitaxy of device layers, growth mechanisms and properties of hydrothermal ZnO, the growth and characteristics of gallium nitride/zinc oxide hetero-epitaxy and ZnO-based hybrid devices, room temperature stimulated emission and ZnO lasers, ZnO-based ultraviolet detectors, and room temperature stimulated emission from ZnO multiple quantum wells grown on lattice-matched substrates.
What does MQW stand for?
MQW stands for Multiple Quantum Well
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MQW
We have 1 other meaning of MQW in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Quartet Tree Consistency
- Message Queuing Telemetry Transport
- Million QUality Improvements Per Second
- McGill-Queen's University Press
- Melaleuca Quinquenervia Viridiflora (broad-leafed paperbark tree)
- Minimum Quarterly Volume (contracts)
- Manufacturers Qualification and Validation Program, Inc. (Nationwide Insurance Company)
- Mary Queen of the World
- Metallic Quantum Well (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers conducted their study with the aim of 'analyzing and evaluating the internal electric fields' effects on the performance of single and multiple quantum wells based on (GaN/InGaN) nano-structured nitrogen containing strain-balanced semiconductors'.
In efforts to create useful gadgets from the semiconductor layer cakes called multiple quantum well structures, researchers have already fashioned miniature lasers and optical switches that route information riding on light beams.