Media outlets are beginning to become more balanced in how they cover events and to make room for multiple points of view.
What does MPOV stand for?
MPOV stands for Multiple Points of View
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPOV
- Medical Phalanx of Space
- Mobile Point of Sale (business software)
- Mobile Post Office Society (est. 1956)
- Modern Pipe Organ Solutions Ltd (Swaffham, UK)
- Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission (St. Paul, MN)
- Mathematical Programming and Optimization Theory
- Mobile Phone of Texas (est. 1964)
- Master's Certification in Project Oversight, Transparency and Accountability (trademark of Earned Value Management Institute)
- Military Police Own-The-Night Equipment
- Multi Purpose Offshore Vessel
- My Point of View
- Meeting Planner/Organizer/Worksheet (software)
- Multi-Purpose Operator Workstation
- Multiple Purpose Operator Workstation
- My Place Of Work
- Maintenance Professional of the Year
- My Place or Yours?
- Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya (Nepali archiving house)
- Magnolia Power Project (Southern California Public Power Authority)
- Mail Processing Plant (Canada Post Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99)IT is unsettling the way David Szalay seems to utterly inhabit his characters in Spring, told through multiple points of view, with the same events seen anew by a different set of eyes.
99 IT IS unsettling the way David Szalay seems to utterly inhabit his characters in Spring, told through multiple points of view, with the same events seen anew by a different set of eyes.
He was open to multiple points of view and even respected those who disagreed with him.
Ramo associates linear thinking with hierarchical organizations where decisions and information originate at the top and move downward vertically and nonlinear thinking with diversity, globalization, multiple points of views, and horizontal "flattened organizations.
This gritty thriller, told from multiple points of view, is intense and at times graphic.