ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Prominent Professor ToktamyE- AteE-, who died of multiple organ failure on Saturday, was buried on Monday after funeral prayers at ystanbul's Fatih Mosque.
What does MOF stand for?
MOF stands for Multiple Organ Failure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOF
We have 82 other meanings of MOF in our Acronym Attic
- Mistake of Fact
- Mobile Operations Facility (NASA)
- Moment of Force
- Monsters of Faerun (Dungeons & Dragons book)
- Monsters of Folk (band)
- Months of Flying (flight seniority)
- Mountain of Faith (video game)
- Multi Organ Failure
- Multi-Option Fuze
- Multiple Option Facility
- Museum of Flight
- My Online Friends
- Majority-Owned Foreign Affiliate (investing)
- Minister of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (Japan)
- Misamis Oriental Farmers' Association (Philippines)
- Motorfahrrad (bicycle with small motor)
- Mountaineering Oriented First Aid Course
- Multi-Option Fuze for Artillery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report also talks of multiple organ failure due to multiple organ injuries," Mohan said.
Deshmukh died at a Chennai super-specialty hospital following multiple organ failure on Tuesday.
Mitchell Carey, 43 - former son-inlaw of TV footie host Bob Wilson - suffered multiple organ failure after contracting clostridium perfringens type A.
The tragedy was unveiled yesterday when coroner Roger Whittaker ruled that the 65-year-old died of multiple organ failure caused by the crash, in which another woman died.
that in and Albert all-out MY BROTHER was recently admitted to the Royal Hospital, Liverpool, after an accident which left him with serious injuries and multiple organ failure.