The NetLink PRI Gateway supports 23 simultaneous calls, sufficient for 100 or more users depending on traffic requirements, and provides basic business telephone features such as hold, transfer, and multiple line appearances.
What does MULAP stand for?
MULAP stands for Multiple Line Appearance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MULAP
- Montanuniversitaet Leoben (Austrian School of Mining Aat Leoben)
- Most Unfavourable Load (electrical safety)
- Muller Catalogue des Aerogrammes du Monde Entier (Muller Catalogues of Aerogrammes of the Whole World- philatelic catalog)
- Mullets (FAO fish species code)
- Multifunctional Ligands in Coordination Chemistry
- Multiplexed Information & Computing System
- Mandatory Unpaid Leave of Absence (employment furlough)
- Miskatonic University Library Association (fictional university group)
- Mulliken Approximation
- Multiple Laser Source Signature Simulator
- Measured Usage License Charge (IBM)
- Macalester Urban Land and Community Health
- Multiplex/Demultiplex (telecommunications)
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning Environments
- Modular Universal Laser Equipment
- Multi-Use Lightweight Equipment
- Multifunction Utility/Logistics Equipment Vehicle (robotic vehicle intended to support dismounted troops)
- Multilingual Enhancement of GNU EMACS
Samples in periodicals archive:
This connection lets users take advantage of all applications residing on the system, including voice mail, computer-telephone integration, call center, wireless, and call control features such as conferencing, call forward, transfer, hold, speed-dial, and multiple line appearances.