The agreement includes Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System Individual Weapons Sys-tem (MILES IWS) units and units for instrumenting vehicles.
What does M2K stand for?
M2K stands for Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) 2000
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of M2K
We have 1 other meaning of M2K in our Acronym Attic
- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (cellphone & MSX game)
- Machine-to-Human (communication)
- Marketing to Hispanics
- Multinational Maritime IP Interoperability
- Money Square Japan, Inc.
- Dassault Mirage 2000 (French multirole fighterjet)
- Masquerade 2000 (UK)
- Mega Team Fortress 2000 (game)
- Mew2King (gaming, Super Smash Bros)
- Mobility 2000 (USAF Air Mobility Command C4I modernization program)
- Music-to-Knowledge (programming environment; International Music Information Retrieval Systems Evaluation Laboratory)
- Metroid 2002 (website)
- Music to Kill To (band)
- Machine-to-Machine (communication, mainly mobile)
- Made to Measure
- Mailbox-To-Mailbox (Sprint)
- Manufacturer to Manufacturer (e-commerce exchange)
- Marit to Marion (musical group)
- Mark2Market (energy trading term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has been awarded a USD19m contract to provide the Instrumentable Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System, Individual Weapons System (I-MILES IWS).
With DISE, Soldiers' weapons are equipped with a laser that sends out a beam when they fire, not unlike the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System, or MILES.
Air Force for some time to provide a laser-based combat training system that allows their security forces to engage in high-fidelity training involving small arms," said Jeff King, program manager for Cubic's Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES).
Croatia has established an FMS case to purchase Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System simulation equipment for use in the combat training centers.
During the exercise, more than 500 personnel from the four services, NATO and Partnership for Peace nations coordinated military responses to a variety of simulated crisis 4 The Army has authorized production of the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) KXI training system, which uses laser pulses to simulate weapons firing.
To make it realistic, soldiers on the exercise were all equipped with the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES).