3,6,14,15) Multiple hereditary exostoses are a rare, autosomal dominant, polyostotic form of the disease that has an increased risk of malignant transformation.
What does MHE stand for?
MHE stands for Multiple Hereditary Exostoses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHE
We have 54 other meanings of MHE in our Acronym Attic
- Mechanized Handling Equipment
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Michael Hofmann Engineering (est. 1986; various locations)
- Midway Home Entertainment
- Ministry of Higher Education (Philippines)
- Monthly Housing Expense (finance)
- Most Harmful Event (transportation safety management)
- Mostly Harmless Econometrics
- Moving Horizon Estimation (automatic control)
- Multiple Headspace Extraction (gas chromatography)
- Maine Home Education Association
- Manufactured Home Energy Audit
- Maryland Home Education Association
- Master of Health
- Materials Handling Engineers Association
- Maximum Horizontal Equivalent Acceleration (seismology)
- Mechanical Handling Engineers Association
- Memphis Home Educators Association
- Michigan Hospitality Education Alliance
- Middle Harbor Enhancement Area (California)