What does MEFX stand for?
MEFX stands for Multiple Error Filtered-X LMS (Least Mean Square) (algorithm)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Model of External Fixation of Tibial Fracture
- Metro Ethernet Forum Technical Specification
- Familial Mediterranean Fever Gene
- Maintenance Equipment Floor Valve
- Mater Ecclesiae Fund for Vocations (Falls Church, VA)
- Maximal Effort Flow Volume (breathing disorders)
- Maximum Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory physiology; aka Maximal Expiratory Flow-Volume)
- Maximal Expiratory Flow-Volume Curves (lung health)
- Management Engine Firmware (Dell)
- Ministry of Environment, Forests and Water Administration (Albania)