It is sometimes called familial multiple endocrine adenomatosis type 1 or Wermer syndrome, after one of the first doctors to recognize it.
What does MEA1 stand for?
MEA1 stands for Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type 1 (syndrome)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Music Educators Association
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type I
- Micro-Enterprise Acceleration Institute (Switzerland)
- Meningioma Expressed Antigen 6
- Media and Arts Alliance (Australia)
- Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Modified Essential Amino Acid (cell protein measurement index)
- Montenegrin Ethnic Association of Australia
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (Missouri)
- Manitoba Ethnocultural Advisory and Advocacy Council
- Massachusetts Economic Assessment and Analysis Project (University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA)