It is sometimes called familial multiple endocrine adenomatosis or Wermer's syndrome, after one of the first doctors to recognize it.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Electrode Array
- Multi-Element Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multilateral Environmental Treaty
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Music Educators Association
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type I
- Micro-Enterprise Acceleration Institute (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is sometimes called familial multiple endocrine adenomatosis type 1 or Wermer syndrome, after one of the first doctors to recognize it.