2008 annual report: Revenues from contracts with multiple element arrangements are recognized as each element is earned based on the relative fair value of each element provided the delivered elements have value to customers on a standalone basis.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Mt. Everest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Electrode Array
- Multi-Element Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multilateral Environmental Treaty
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Music Educators Association
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type I
Samples in periodicals archive:
In SOP 98-9, AcSEC allows the use of the "residual method" in certain circumstances when VSOE does not exist for all of the elements of a multiple element arrangement.