Abstract: This article investigates the relationships between play and language development in students with multiple disabilities and visual impairments or deaf-blindness.
What does MDVI stand for?
MDVI stands for Multiple Disabilities and Visual Impairment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maryland Department of Veteran Affairs
- Mashie Design Visual Audio (hardware)
- Michigan Distributors & Vendors Association
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (St. Paul, MN)
- Medie Distanze Vestiboli Centrali (Italian railway)
- Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge
- Multiple Description Video Coding
- Multipoint Desktop Video Conferencing (computer system)
- Minneapolis Domestic Violence Experiment (Minnesota)
- Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum (UK)
- Management Development Vice President (Junior Chamber International)
- Missouri Disability Vote Project (est. 2001)
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Program (software)
- Multi-Dose Vial Policy (vaccination)
- Michigan Domestic Violence Prevention and Treatment Board
- Multiple Description Vector Quantizer
- Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder
- Mallee Domestic Violence Service (Australia)
- Medical Detachment Veterinary Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Often, children with multiple disabilities and visual impairments have severe cognitive disabilities, non-symbolic communication modes, and severe physical disabilities.