6,449,622, for its innovative and unique system and methods for synchronizing multiple data sets in a non-first in, first out, or asynchronously connected communication environment, and 6,401,104, covering synchronization of multiple data sets and multiple synchronization engines.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Multiple Data
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Motorized Damper (HVAC drawings)
- Mountain Dew
- Mountain Division
- Mouth Dissoving (medical tablet)
- Movement Directive
- Mucosal Disease (bovine viral disease)
- Mudug (postal region, Somalia)
- Multi-Center Double-Blind (clinical study)
- Multi-Destination (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the purposes of testing, multiple data sets, discussed in more detail in this issue's Notes from the Lab column were used.