Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) is one of the well-known branches of Decision Analysis in Operational Research.
What does MCDA stand for?
MCDA stands for Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCDA
We have 40 other meanings of MCDA in our Acronym Attic
- Mineral County Development Authority
- Minneapolis Community Development Association
- Minnesota Career Development Association
- Minnesota Choral Directors Association
- Mission Critical Domain Administrator (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Missouri Choral Directors Association
- Mono-Chorionic Di-Amniotic (twins)
- Morris County Dance Academy (Oak Ridge, New Jersey)
- Morris County Dart Association (New Jersey)
- Multiple Criteria Decision Aid
- Multnomah County District Attorney (Portland, OR)
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association
- McDonnell Douglas Aircraft
- Modified Crohn's Disease Activity Index
- Mason County Drug Abuse Prevention (Shelton, WA; Public Health and Social Services)
- Marine Corps Deployment Action Team
- Master Calibration Database
- Material Control Database
- Mayo County Development Board (Ireland)
- Medical Care Data Base (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAME THEORY, ECONOMIC THEORY, MULTIPLE CRITERIA DECISION ANALYSIS AND NEGOTIATION ANALYSIS IN NEGOTIATIONS Initially, negotiations used to be analysed as part of the game theory (branch of applied mathematics).