Multiple correspondence analysis (MCA) and joint correspondence analysis (JCA) are extensions of simple correspondence analysis for analyzing multi-way contingency tables.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Multiple Correspondence Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Cultural Affairs (various schools)
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Channel Amplifier
- Multi-Channel Architecture (Eontec)
- Multichannel Analyzer
- Multifunction Communication Aperture
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- Multiple Classification Analysis
- Multiple Clip Applier (medical device)
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies
- Multiple Crown CC Watermark (philately)
- Mumbai Cricket Association (India)
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Music Corporation of America
- Music Council of Australia
- Muslim Community Association
- Mustang Club of America
- Mutual Confidentiality Agreement
- Matrix Controller Automatic-5
- Media Communications Association-International (producers of video, film, multimedia and web content)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are principal component analysis when variables are quantitative, correspondence analysis and multiple correspondence analysis when variables are categorical, and hierarchical cluster analysis.
95 Paperback Quantitative applications in the social sciences; 163 QA278 Written for students and researchers in the social and behavioral sciences, this practical, nontechnical introduction to multiple correspondence analysis (MCA) employs an intuitive approach rather than relying on matrix decompositions, and therefore requires no prior knowledge of correspondence analysis.