Other authorities have recommended a chromosomal microarray for patients with developmental delay, intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, or multiple congenital anomalies.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Multiple Congenital Anomalies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Criteria Analysis
- Multi Cultural Affairs (various schools)
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Channel Amplifier
- Multi-Channel Architecture (Eontec)
- Multichannel Analyzer
- Multifunction Communication Aperture
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- Multiple Classification Analysis
- Multiple Clip Applier (medical device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While most cases of Stahl ear occur without other congenital anomalies and without hereditary disposition, (4,7) the physician should he aware of possible concomitant craniofacial, audiologic, renal, and other multiple congenital anomalies.
He was born with multiple congenital anomalies and remains undiagnosed.
E-mail Multiple congenital anomalies I have a 26-month-old who was born with multiple birth defects.