of California at Irvine) utilizes a multiple-choice question format in each chapter in which he begins with the explanation of a specific rule, followed by a series of multiple choice questions and accompanying explanation/analysis of the best answers.
What does MCQ stand for?
MCQ stands for Multiple Choice Question
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCQ
We have 30 other meanings of MCQ in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Construction and Public Works (Maldives)
- Mr. Chainsaw Productions Wrestling (Michigan)
- Macomb County Public Works Office (Michigan)
- Manufactured Concrete Products Exposition (trade show)
- Media Communications Processor for Xbox
- Magistrates' Court Qualification (UK)
- Management Communication Quarterly (Sage Publications)
- Marathon Call to Quarters (Military)
- Military Call to Quarters (US Air Force Academy)
- Morning Call to Quarters (Military)
- Marine Chemist Qualification Board
- Millennium Capital Quest Corp. (Raleigh, NC)
- Missouri Coalition for Quality Care
- Multi-Channel Quantum Defect Analysis
- Multi-Configuration Quasi-Degenerate Perturbation Theory (computational chemistry)
- Multi Channel Quantum Defect Theory
- Misr Cement Qena Egypt
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire Examination
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (UK, formerly MIQA)
- Maryland Center for Quality and Productivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
It would be difficult to recommend this book for the qualified anaesthetist: obtaining information via multiple choice questions and answers as presented in the book is a slow, disjointed and relatively unsatisfying experience.
9781903378663 Multiple choice questions in plastic surgery.
If all states use tests with a mixture of multiple choice questions and a limited number of open-ended questions that require students to write their response, such as an essay, which are hand scored, GAO estimates spending to be about $5.
Part I of the exam comprises multiple choice questions.
Multiple-Choice Questions Investigators should use multiple choice questions with children who have difficulty describing their abuse.
9780470518229 Echocardiography board review; 400 multiple choice questions with discussion.