In addition, agencies would be permitted to set aside places on multiple award contracts for all categories of small businesses.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Multiple Award Contracts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Multicultural Advisory Committee
- Multicultural Awareness Council
- Multifiber Array Connector
- Multiphase Atmospheric Chemistry
- Multiple Access
- Multiple Access Communications Limited
- Multiple Access Contract
- Multiple Analog Component
- Multiple Architecture Computer (Hewlett-Packard)
- Multiple Array Correlation
- Multiple-Access Computing
- Multiplexed Analogue Components
- Multiplier Accumulator Chip
- Multiplying Accumulator
- Multipole Acoustic Log (energy production)
- Multipurpose Activity Center
- Multiservice Access Concentrator (ADC Kentrox)
- Multnomah Arts Center (Portland, OR)
- Multnomah Athletic Club (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Competition Requirements for Federal Supply Schedules and Multiple Award Contracts (DFARS Case 2004-D009) Updates and clarifies requirements for competition in the placement of orders for supplies or services under Federal Supply Schedules and multiple award contracts.
For the first time, GAO exercised new authority granted by Congress to decide protests on task and delivery orders worth more than $10 million under multiple award contracts.
Proposed Rule Competition Requirements for Federal Supply Schedules and Multiple Award Contracts (DFARS Case 2004-D009) Updates and clarifies requirements for competition in the placement of orders for supplies or services under Federal Supply Schedules or multiple award contracts.
This requirement and the corresponding implementation procedures have led some individuals and activities to conclude that they may no longer purchase from GSA's Multiple Award Schedule Contracts, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts, or other non-DoD Multiple Award Contracts.