San Diego (N62473-09D-1651) are each being awarded a firm-fixed price, IDIQ multiple award construction contract for heavy horizontal and civil engineering construction at various locations within the NAVFAC Southwest area of responsibility.
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Multiple Award Construction Contract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MACC
We have 214 other meanings of MACC in our Acronym Attic
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce (Alabama)
- Morningside Area Community Council (Pennsylvania)
- Motorcyclists Against Childhood Cancer (Ontario, Canada)
- Multi Agency Communication Center (Department of Homeland Security)
- Multi Agency Coordination Center
- Multi Agency Craft Conference
- Multi-Age Cluster Class (Vancouver, Canada)
- Multi-Agency Command Center
- Multi-Agency Crime Center
- Multi-service Ambulatory Care Center
- Musicians Against Childhood Cancer
- Muskegon Area Chamber of Commerce (Muskegon, MI)
- Manasota Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Florida)
- Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association
- Minnesota Association of Community Corrections Act Counties
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Complementary and Alternative Health (New Zealand)
- Making A Commercial Case for Adopting Web Standards
- Martial Arts Children's Charity Competition (Nottingham, England, UK)
- Mini Austin Cooper Club Charente (French: Austin Mini Cooper Club Charente; Charente, France)
- Mount Airy Community Computer Center (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anaheim, CA (N62742-09-D-1185); and RORE-ITSI JV LLC, San Diego (N62742-09-D-1186), are each being awarded a firm-fixed-price with award fee, IDIQ multiple award construction contract for projects at Department of Defense installations worldwide.
Tamuning, Guam (N40192-09-D-2709) are each being awarded an IDIQ, design build multiple award construction contract for new construction, renovation/ modernization and routine repair/ maintenance of government shore-based facilities in Guam.