GRA method for multiple attribute decision making with incomplete weight information in intuitionistic fuzzy setting, Knowledge-based Systems 23(3): 243-247.
What does MADM stand for?
MADM stands for Multiple Attribute Decision Making
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MADM
We have 9 other meanings of MADM in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-function Advanced Data Link
- Muskegon Area District Library (Michigan)
- Manitoba Association for Distributed Learning and Training (Canada)
- Multiple-Antenna Differential Lattice Decoding
- Manager as Developer Model (nursing)
- Martial Arts Death Machine (anime)
- Medium Atomic Demolition Munition
- Melissa Auf der Maur (Singer)
- Methyl Alpha-D-Mannoside
- Multiple Antenna Differential Modulation
- Mid-America Direct Marketing Association
- Magnetic Anomaly Detector Contact
- Mail and Directory Management
- Message and Directory MIB
- Mid Atlantic Direct Marketing Conference
- Making and Designing Materials Engineering Contest (Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Dow Chemical Company)
- MIT and Dow Materials Engineering Contest
- Management And Distribution System for the More Electric aircraft
- Modular Asteroid Deflection Mission Ejector Node (robotic spacecraft project)
- Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries (Gloucester, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the results of the made calculations are summarized, which allows the analysis and assessment of a more detailed multiple attribute decision making problem than in the case where the decision making problem does not fall into smaller segments.
A new method is proposed to solve the multiple attribute decision making (MADM) problems with the trapezoid fuzzy linguistic variables (TFLVs ) based on the trapezoid fuzzy linguistic hybrid harmonic averaging (TFLHHA ) operator.
Introduction Multiple attribute decision making (MADM) has been extensively applied to various areas ranging from economics to engineering technology.
Wei (2008a) utilized the maximizing deviation method for intuitionistic fuzzy multiple attribute decision making with incomplete weight information.
Introduction The hybrid multiple attribute decision making problems are the multiple attribute decision making problems where the attributes contain both the quantitative index and the qualitative index.
A method for multiple attribute decision making with triangular fuzzy Number and partial attribute weight information, Journal of Information and Computational Science 4(3): 1017-1022.