The optimization problem was solved with a multiobjective genetic algorithm (NSGA-II).
What does MGA stand for?
MGA stands for Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm (computer science)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGA
We have 173 other meanings of MGA in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Guaranty Agency (Michigan Higher Education Assistance Authority)
- Micro Games of America
- Micro Gas Analyzer
- Micro-Genetic Algorithm
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage (anti-piracy system)
- Middle Gimbal Angle (astronomy)
- Midwestern Governors Association (Washington, DC)
- Monochrome Graphics Adapter
- Monterey Green Action
- Morris Garage Type A (English sports car )
- Multiple Gas Analyzer
- Multiple Group Analysis
- Mutuelle Générale d'Assurances (French: General Mutual Insurance)
- Myasthenia Gravis Association (UK)
- 3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type III
- Mark Gerstl & Associates Architects (Dover Heights, NSW, Australia)
- Mid Georgia Apartment Association (Macon, GA)
- Middle Georgia Art Association (Macon, GA)
- Milwaukee Graduate Assistants Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mounted Games Across America, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Satapathy, "An evolutionary multiobjective genetic algorithm to solve 0/1 Knapsack Problem", 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, 2009, pp.