What does MGCP stand for?
MGCP stands for Multinational Geospatial Co-Production Program (est. 2003)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGCP
We have 7 other meanings of MGCP in our Acronym Attic
- Moto Guzzi Club Nederland (Dutch motorcycle club; est. 1972; Netherlands)
- Mouse Germ Cell Nuclear Factor (receptor)
- Maple Grove Community Organization (Maple Grove, MN)
- Mars Geoscience/Climatology Orbiter (NASA)
- Michigan Golf Course Owners Association
- Media Gateway Control Point (Bellcore)
- Media Gateway Control Protocol
- Media Gateway Controller Protocol
- Membrane Glutamate Carboxypeptidase
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Multiple Gateway Control Point (Cisco)
- Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor
- Maximal Gallbladder Contraction Rate (gastrectomy effects)
- Minimum Guaranteed Contract Rate
- Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor Critical Experiment
- Medicare Geographic Classification Review Board
- Managing Goals and Careers for Success
- Medical-Grade Calcium Sulfate (chemical additive)
- Michigan Growth Capital Symposium
- Micron Government Computer Systems, Inc.