We're pleased to join Microsoft and other industry leaders in promoting standards that enhance interaction among multimedia platforms, including our MultiMedia Communications eXchange (MMCX) and Internet telephony server.
What does MMCX stand for?
MMCX stands for Multimedia Communications Exchange (Lucent)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Metro Medical Credit Union (Dallas, TX)
- Mid-Missouri Credit Union
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Credit Union (Milwaukee, WI)
- Maximum Motor Conduction Velocity (nervous system function test)
- Multi-State Minimal Cut Vector
- Multimedia Campaign on Violence Against Women and Children (Republic of Namibia)
- Michigan Militia Corps Wolverines
- Myanmar Maternal and Child Welfare Association
- Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan (Ludington, MI)
- Mid-Michigan Center for Weight Management
- Multimedia Communications Exchange Server
- Metro Manila Christian Youth Fellowship
- Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe
- Maintenance Manual Depot/Depot & Overhaul (TMINS)
- Maisons Marques & Domaines (winery; California)
- Major Mental Disorder
- Make My Day
- Makro Medien Dienst
- Manpower Management Document (USACE)
- Manual of the Medical Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
location is using Lucent's MultiMedia Communications eXchange (MMCX) so executives can share voice, video and data solution over the IP network.
Bay Networks' support, voiced today as part of AT&T's official MultiMedia Communications eXchange announcement, represents an expansion of the existing strategic alliance between Bay Networks and AT&T.
In addition, the gateway will allow MultiMedia Communications eXchange (MMCX) clients to communicate with H.
The VLX300 joins Agile's ATMizer(TM) products to fill in Lucent's campus LAN portfolio, which includes other Lucent products such as the DEFINITY(R) Enterprise Communications Server (ECS) and the MultiMedia Communications eXchange (MMCX) as well as hubs and routers from Bay Networks(R) and remote-access devices from Ascend(TM) Communications and Hypercom(R).
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 23, 1997--Lucent Technologies today announced the PC version of its MultiMedia Communications eXchange Server (MMCX) bringing the same full-fledged multimedia calling capabilities to the PC environment as it brought to environment.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 23, 1997-- Companies Collaborate to Extend Flexibility of Multimedia Communications Product DataBeam and Lucent Technologies today announced that Lucent will be shipping its new MultiMedia Communications eXchange (MMCX) Server with data communications capabilities based on DataBeam's T.
Based on industry-wide multimedia communications standards, the other products are the MultiPoint Conferencing Unit (MCU) gives businesses the capability to schedule and connect as many as 48 different voice and video endpoints across an enterprise during a multimedia conference; and the MultiMedia Communications eXchange (MMCX), which brings real-time telephony and multipoint conferencing features to voice, video and data communications over local-area and wide-area networks.