The Multimedia Communications Community of Interest will promote the use of applications that let people in different locations view documents, images, graphics and full-motion video on a personal computer screen.
What does MCCOI stand for?
MCCOI stands for Multimedia Communications Community of Interest
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Muldrow Cherokee Community Organization (Oklahoma)
- Multnomah County Corrections Officers Association
- Marshall County Chamber of Commerce (Madill, OK)
- Model Criminal Code Officers Committee
- Marine Corps Center of Excellence
- Mission Command Center of Excellence (US Army)
- Madison County Council of Governments (Indiana)
- Michiana Community Church of God (Michigan)
- Mid-Columbia Council of Governments
- Muslim Community Council of Ottawa-Gatineau (Canada)
- Music Communication Centre of Southern Africa (South Africa)
- Marion County Commission on Youth (Indianapolis, IN)
- Muskogee County Council of Youth Services (Oklahoma)
- Main Communications Control Panel (avionics)
- Main Condenser Circulating Pump
- Manpower Civilian Career Program
- Marine Corps Capabilities Plan
- Mast-Clamp Current Probe
- Master Control and Channel Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gruber has been extensively involved in the founding and leadership of industry organizations similar to the Softswitch Consortium, including the International Multimedia Teleconferencing Consortium (IMTC), the Personal Conferencing Working Group (PCWG), and the Multimedia Communications Community of Interest (MCCOI).