According to Atiq, ACI plans to continue to offer services for the first time in south Arkansas, including radiosurgery for metastatic brain tumors and, a Multileaf Collimator for precise delivery of therapeutic radiation.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Multileaf Collimator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Mortgage Loan Company (real estate finance)
- Most Likely Case (risk assessment)
- Movement for the Liberation of Congo (Congolese rebel group)
- Multi-Level Cell
- Multi-Level Coding
- Multi-Link Control
- Multi-Loop Controller
- Multicultural Leadership Council
- Multilayer Ceramic
- Multilayer Coating (chemical materials)
- Multimedia Language Center (various universities)
- Multiple Logical Channel
- Myanma Language Commission (Myanmar)
- Myosin Light Chain
- Myosin Alkali Light Chain 1
- Myosin Light Chain 2
- Myosin Light Chain 2 Slow
- Myosin Light Chain 3 (genetics)
- Magoun Landing Civic Association (West Islip, NY)
- Maintenance and Logistics Command Atlantic
Samples in periodicals archive:
FDA 510(k) clearance was granted to Varian's Millennium MLC-120 multileaf collimator (MLC), a device used with its medical linear accelerators for increasing the cancer-killing energy directed at tumors, while minimizing the radiation dose to surrounding healthy tissue.