Summary: ABU DHABI - In another achievement for the UAE and as part of its relentless efforts to boost the local markets' attraction to investors, the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) has signed a multilateral memorandum of understanding (MMoU) with the International Organisation for Securities Commission (IOSCO) after meeting all the MMoU's prerequisites.
What does MMOU stand for?
MMOU stands for Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MMOU in our Acronym Attic
- Massively Multiplayer Online Strategic Board Game
- Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Game
- Massively Multiplayer Online Social Game
- Massively Multiplayer Online Sports Game
- Multi-Media One-Step Prediction
- Mind Map Organic Study Technique
- Mildura Murray Outback Tourism (Australia)
- Massachusetts Mothers of Twins Association
- Massively Multiplayer Online Turn Based Strategy (gaming)
- Massively Multiplayer Online Tycoon Game (computer gaming)
- Machinist Mate Of the Watch
- Massive Multiplayer Online World (gaming)
- Mathematics: Modeling Our World
- Metroport Meals on Wheels (Roanoke, TX)
- Millenium March on Washington (gay rights demonstration)
- Macquarie MEAG Prime (real estate; Singapore)
- Made Mangku Pastika (governor of Bali)
- Magnetic Mapping Payload
- Magnetic Media Productions LTD
- Magnetospheric Multiprobes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat: Oman represented by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) joined the global information sharing arrangements between the securities commissions by signing the Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MMOU) of the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) in Peking, China on the sidelines of the 37th Annual Meeting of the IOSCO.
18, 2010 (CENS) -- As part of its efforts to push the establishment of a "fund-raising platform for hi-tech and innovative industries" in Taiwan, the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) has applied to the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) to upgrade its membership for Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MMOU) to grade A, up from grade B now.
Summary: After checking the Tunisian financial regulation system's conformity with international securities standards, theFinancial Market Council (FMC)Market Council (FMC)has recently joined, the International Organization of Securities Commission (IOSCO) Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Consultation, Cooperation and Exchange of Information.
Both the CMB and SECP are signatory to IOSCO Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding, the international standard for information sharing between the securities regulators and this bilateral MOU would supplement the cooperation extended under the umbrella of multilateral MOU.