The researchers announced the trial on Tuesday at the 5th Multilateral Initiative on Malaria Pan-African Malaria Conference.
What does MIM stand for?
MIM stands for Multilateral Initiative on Malaria
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIM
We have 188 other meanings of MIM in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Instant-Messaging
- Mobile Interactive Media
- Mobile Interceptor Missile (US Army)
- Mobile IP (Internet Protocol) Module
- Molecular Interaction Map
- Morality in Media, Inc.
- Mount Isa Mines (MIM Holdings Limited; Queensland, Australia)
- Mouvement de l'Indépendance de la Martinique (French: Martinique Independence Movement)
- MSN Instant Messenger
- Multi Image Manager
- Multiple Impression Mottle (offset printing)
- Multiple Interval Mapping (genetics)
- Multipoint Indicate Master
- Multipole-Induced-Multipole Model
- Music in Monkstown (Monkstown, Dublin, Ireland)
- Music in the Mountains (various locations)
- Music Industry Manual (est. 1966)
- Musical Instrument Museum (various locations)
- Maryland International Marketing Associates (Cockeysville, MD)
- Mechanically Interlocked Molecular Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the African journals are published in countries that have active NIH-sponsored research and are also part of the communication network developed by the NLM for the Multilateral Initiative on Malaria.