One way to create incentives for countries, particularly developing ones, to sign global environmental treaties and take their fair share of obligations seriously is to link a variety of trade benefits and various forms of development assistance to membership in good standing in multilateral environmental treaty regimes.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Multilateral Environmental Treaty
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Embryo Assay
- Mouvement Écologique Algérien (Algeria ecological movement)
- Mt. Everest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Electrode Array
- Multi-Element Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)