What does MASCIP stand for?
MASCIP stands for Multidisciplinary Association of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Maryland Association of Soil Conservation Districts (Edgewater, MD)
- Massachusetts Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Wellesley, MA)
- Michigan Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Lansing, MI)
- Missouri Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Master of Applied Science in Computer Engineering (degree)
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Movimento d'Azione Sociale e di Comunicazione Effettiva (Italian)
- Management System Certification Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Manila Science High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Movimento Adulti Scout Cattolici Italiani (Italian)
- Muslim American Society Council of Islamic Schools
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Leadership (academic degree; Seton Hall University; South Orange, NJ)
- Marine Aquarium Society of Central Ontario (Canada)
- Medical Academic and Scientific Community Organization, Inc.
- Missouri Association of Farm Service Agency County Office Employees
- Mass Concentration (gravity anomalies on the Moon)
- Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems (Australia)
- Marine Safety Center Office Tracking System (US Coast Guard)
- Military Air-Transportable Satellite Communications Terminal
- Modular Approach to Software Construction Operation and Test (UK)