The Multidimensional Trauma Recovery and Resiliency Scale can also be used to assess the client's post-trauma symptoms, development of meaning, and coping skills (Harvey et al.
What does MTRR stand for?
MTRR stands for Multidimensional Trauma Recovery and Resiliency (research project)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTRR
We have 3 other meanings of MTRR in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Term Resource Plan
- Mission Trails Regional Park (San Diego, California)
- Motion to Revoke Probation (law)
- Myofascial Trigger Point
- Mouse Transient Receptor Potential Type 5
- Magnetic Tape Recorder-Reproducer
- Maintenance Training Requirements Review
- Mean Time to Remove and Replace
- Mean Total Respiratory Resistance (pulmonary medicine)
- Memory Type Range Registers
- Man Transportable Robot System
- Massachusetts Teachers' Retirement System
- McMurdo TDRSS Relay System (NASA)
- Mean Time to Restore Service (ITU-T)
- Meridian, Township, Range, Section (surveys; various locations)
- Mesh Topology, Routing, and Spare Capacity
- Message Transport and Routing Service (Telcordia)
- Modular Telemetry Receiving System
- Montana Teachers' Retirement System
- Mohawk Trail Regional School District (Massachusetts)