The company also participates in gigabit testbeds including the National Information Infrastructure Testbed -- where it is the sole provider of leading edge ATM service -- and the Multidimensional Applications and Gigabit Internetwork Consortium, industry/academia/government testbed for high-capacity network research.
What does MAGIC stand for?
MAGIC stands for Multidimensional Applications and Gigabit Internetwork Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAGIC
We have 82 other meanings of MAGIC in our Acronym Attic
- Microcomputer Application of Graphics & Interactive Communication
- Mid-American Geospatial Information Center
- Midamerica GIS Consortium Ltd
- Missile Agil De Combat
- Missouri Assessment of Genetics Interview for Children (psychiatric assessment)
- Mobile Action Global Interactive Control
- Mobile Army Ground Imagery Interception Center
- Model of Acidification of Groundwater in Catchments
- Mouth and Genital Ulcers with Inflamed Cartilage (syndrome)
- Mozambique Angola and Guinea Information Centre
- Multimission Advanced Ground Intelligent Control
- Mutant-Assisted Gene Identification and Characterization
- Maritime Augmented Guidance with Integrated Controls for Carrier Approach and Recovery Precision Enabling Technologies (US Navy)
- Multimedia And Geographical Information system-based Tourism information
- Multiple Agent Intelligent Coordination and Control (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Multiple Aircraft GPS Integrated Command and Control
- Mass Balance of Arctic Glaciers and Ice Sheets in Relation to Climate and Sea Level Changes
- Meteorological Applications Graphics Integrated Colour System
- MA (Master of Arts) in Globalisation and International Development
- Magnetic Intrusion Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company also participates in gigabit testbeds including the NIIT and the Multidimensional Applications and Gigabit Internetwork Consortium -- MAGIC -- an industry/academia/government testbed for high- capacity network research.
Sprint and MSCI also work together with more than a half dozen research organizations on a high-speed data network project known as MAGIC -- for Multidimensional Applications and Gigabit Internetwork Consortium, which is sponsored by the Defense Department's Advanced Research Projects Agency.