Julie Roa, multicultural student services coordinator at UVA, told UVa Today that the idea for the series came up at an annual meeting between tribal leaders and Virginia college representatives.
What does MCSS stand for?
MCSS stands for Multicultural Student Services (University of Puget Sound)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCSS
We have 96 other meanings of MCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Computer Security Standards
- Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Mission Community Services Society (Mission, British Columbia, Canada)
- Mitac Computer Security System
- Monte Carlo Super Sport (Chevrolet model)
- Moving Column Stream Switching (gas chromatography)
- Mudgeeraba Creek State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Multi Channel Software Solutions (software)
- Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum
- Multi-Channel Sales Support
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome
- Member of the Computer Society of South Africa
- Morris County Senior Soccer Association (New Jersey)
- Marine Communication Service Support Command and Control
- Minnesota Charter Schools Special Education Project (Innovative Special Education Services of Minnesota)
- MAJCOM C-CS Security Manager
- Marine Corps Studies System Management
- Marine Corps Service Support School
- Mercer County Special Services School District (Trenton, NJ)
- Multi-Channel Sea Surface Temperature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anita Ordonez, director of multicultural student services at Skagit Valley College has received the Longevity Eagle Award by Opportunities Industrialization Center of Washington.