This certainly comes through in "Ethnicity and Neighbourhoods," cited above, but Harney's emphasis on the significance of those neighbourhoods and of the sources giving us clues to their history permeates his introductions to the theme issues c Polyphony: The Bulletin of the Multicultural History Society of Ontario.
What does MHSO stand for?
MHSO stands for Multicultural History Society of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHSO
We have 1 other meaning of MHSO in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Student Nurse
- Mental Health Support Network (Canada)
- Mobile Healthcare Sensor Network (computing)
- Muslim Healthcare Student Network (UK)
- Material Handling Society of New Jersey
- Medical History Society of New Jersey (Newark, NJ)
- Muslim Home School Network and Resource
- McLean High School Orchestra (McLean, VA)
- Mennonite Historical Society of Ontario (Canada)
- Mental Health System Oppression
- Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (California Department of Mental Health)
- Melbourne High School Old Boys (Australia)
- Mental Health Services for Older People (Aukland, New Zealand)
- Milwaukee High School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Malvern Hills Science Park (UK)
- Mental Health Service Provider (counselor)
- Mental Health Services Plan (Department of Health and Human Services; Montana)
- Mental Health Support Project (Canada)
- Middle Harbor Shoreline Park (Oakland, CA)
- Mile High Sneaky Pete (pool cue)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harney of the University of Toronto to establish the Multicultural History Society of Ontario in 1976.
Toronto, Multicultural History Society of Ontario and the Centre for Instructional Technology Press, University of Toronto at Scarborough.