This announcement occurs on the heels of Alterian's inclusion in the Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management, 1Q07 and Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management, 1Q07.
What does MCCM stand for?
MCCM stands for Multichannel Campaign Management (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCCM
We have 52 other meanings of MCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Minnesota)
- Mechanical Contractor/Construction Management
- Michael C. Carlos Museum (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Missile Combat Crew Member
- Model Car Club of Minnesota (Fridley, MN)
- Model Co-Evolution and Consistency Management (workshop)
- Modular Crowd Control Munition
- Monte Carlo assisted Classical Method
- MSX Computer & Club Magazine
- Music City Car Meets (cars; Nashville, TN)
- Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Manchester City Centre Management Company (UK)
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (California)
- Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
- Macomb County Community Mental Health (MI)
- Mississippi Conference on Church Music and Liturgy (Jackson, MS)
- Marine and Coastal Community Network (Australia)
- Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje (Anambra, Nigeria)
- Mathias Colomb Cree Nation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 include: Conversations StrategyFlow, a multichannel campaign management module that is designed to drive customer transactions to lower cost channels such as e-mail, Web chat and Web self-service, depending on the profile and preferences of customers; two new CTI integration capabilities, one which enables Conversations customers to utilize the efficiencies of the outbound dialer while taking advantage of sophisticated enterprisewide agent routing capabilities, the other which combines superior call progress detection with reduced agent voice connectivity costs; and out-of-the-box integration with divine SoftMetric, business acti vity monitoring and performance analysis software.