00 Paperback RJ131 From 1997 and 2003, the World Health Organization conducted the Multicentre Growth Reference Study to develop international growth standards for children younger than five years of age.
What does MGRS stand for?
MGRS stands for Multicentre Growth Reference Study
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGRS
We have 7 other meanings of MGRS in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Genre Research Project
- Murine Gastrin-Releasing Peptide Receptor
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (gaming)
- Michigan Geological Repository for Research and Education
- Malaysian Ghost Research Society
- Male Gender Role Stress (psychology)
- Many Glacier Ranger Station (Glacier National Park)
- Military Grid Reference System
- Minnesota Garden Railway Society (Cottage Grove, MN)
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Renal Significance (kidney disorder)
- Methicillin-Gentamicin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Mean Gastric Residence Time
- Metallic Gold Red Tiger (fishing lure)
- Medical Genetic Research Unit (University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Monash Governance Research Unit (Australia)
- Mittlerer Granatwerfer (8.1 cm caliber gun/weapon)
- Machine Gun System
- Magnesium Sulfide
- Magnetschwebebahn (German: Magnetic Hovercraft Railway)
- Maidstone Grammar School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee therefore, recommended the development of new references (3); this resulted in preparation a protocol for the WHO Multicentre Growth Reference Study (MGRS) (5).
WHO undertook the Multicentre Growth Reference Study (MGRS), a community-based, multi-country project involving more than eight thousand children from Brazil, Ghana, India, Norway, Oman, and the U.