The Multibanco was right across the street from the zocalo, in the shadows of Chihuahua's 18th-century cathedral, the first and last baroque structure built in our otherwise unpretentious city.
What does MB stand for?
MB stands for Multibanco (Portugal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MB
We have 100 other meanings of MB in our Acronym Attic
- Moon Bandit (computer game)
- Moon Bounce (ham radio)
- Mortgage Broker (various companies)
- Moscow Bound (Vietnam POWs)
- Mossbauer Spectrometer (NASA)
- Multi-Ball (pinball)
- Multibacillary (leprosy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14) Several schemes, such as Multibanco in Portugal, Danmont in Denmark, and Avant in Finland, were closed down.
The BHN Multibanco (partly owned by Fernando Romero) and Banco de la Paz were both merged with Citibank and Grupo Credicorp in 1998).
Six payment systems (PagoBancomat, Multibanco, Link, Euro6000, Electronic Cash, Eufiserv) have launched the brand Euro Alliance of Payment Systems.