2] concentration in return air, it may result in poor air quality inside certain zones in a multi-zone system.
What does MZS stand for?
MZS stands for Multi-Zone System (building energy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MZS
We have 1 other meaning of MZS in our Acronym Attic
- Multicast Zone Routing (mobile networks)
- Multiple Zone Recording
- Main Zagros Reverse Fault
- Mobile Zoo Renaissance Faire
- Miejskiego Zespolu Reagowania Kryzysowego (Polish: Urban Crisis Response Team)
- Multicast Zone Routing Protocol
- Malaysian Zoological Society
- Mario Zucchelli Station (Antarctica)
- Metal Znak Smrti (Czech: Signs of Death Metal; band)
- Minimum Zone Straight Line (see LSZ)
- Microplush Zippered Shoe Bag (golf accessory)
- Management Zentrum St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Missionary Zelatrices of the Sacred Heart (Roman Catholic Religious Order)
- Miedzynarodowy Zimowy Splyw Kajakowy (Polish: International Winter Kayaking Trips)
- Ministerstvo Zdravotnictva SR
- Magyarországi Záslo Társaság (Hungarian: Hungary Zaslal Company; flag enthusiasts)
- Main Zagros Thrust
- Marwell Zimbabwe Trust (conservation)
- Maternal-Zygotic Transition (molecular biology)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico - Buelna (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If that's not enough, there's an optional multi-zone system and even an optional separate air conditioning unit for the third row of seats.
[FIGURE 6 OMITTED] Converting the single zone system into a multi-zone system appeared to bring 10-34% HVAC energy savings depending on the control zone.
The SSM 15-02 is a similar one-zone module designed for use in multi-zone systems.