The vehicle is to be equipped with BMW's turbocharged four-cylinder engines and a Fisker-developed multi-speed gearbox instead of the one-speed direct-drive system.
What does MULTS stand for?
MULTS stands for Multi-Speed
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of MULTS
- Multi-Functional Standardised Lexicon for European Community Languages
- Distributed Multisite Manufacturing Quality Management
- Multimedia Exposure Assessment Model
- the Possible Multiple Routes for A Single Beam of Energy
- Multimedia Integrated Workstations
- Multi-Level Tree for Online Packet Statistics (Internet protection program)
- Multimedia Office Server
- Multiple Unit Link Test & Operational Training System
- Multiple Units Link 11 Test and Operational Training System
- Mobile Universal Link Translator System
- Multiple Transmission
- Murine Leukemia Virus
- Mixed-Use Live/Work (land zoning)
- Memphis Urban League Young Professionals (Memphis, TN)
- Milwaukee Urban League Young Professionals (Wisconsin)
- Maharishi University of Management
- Managing Uncertainty in Medicine
- Manned and Unmanned (US Army)
- Mapserver Users Meeting
- Mass United Movement (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FL5100 also includes a multi-speed twinkle wheel that provides smooth spatial dimming and brightening of the light across the face of the fiber bundle.
25hp Porter Cable multi-speed router, 6-port waffle-type vacuum table (vacuum pump extra) and full 3D motion.
These units use high power output rare-earth permanent magnet brush or brushless motors: spur or planetary gearing; embedded or separate modulated smart analog or digital servo amplifiers and multi-speed resolvers.
The tricycle has four driving systems to choose from: the basic freewheel drive system allows the rider to coast when not pedaling; the solid drive system helps the rider sustain complete and continuous pedaling; the training drive system gives the rider the ability to convert to the freewheel or solid drive system; and the multi-speed drive system comes in three, five, or seven speeds for the more experienced rider.
Controls on the drive's front allow configuration including reversing, jogging and multi-speed operation.
The data sheet provides technical information on planetary epicyclic drives, differential phase shifters, position control and narrow band transmissions, machine tool spindle drives, multi-speed, variable speed, right angle and reversing drives, and servo drive reducers.